Saturday, September 20, 2008

Another family event

Alex, Adrienne, and Sarah

Ryan and Alex
Ryan and Aunt Sue

The prego girls. Can you see him/her??
Mom, Dad, Aunt MaryAnn and Uncle Jeff
Me amd my stud muffin
Sarah and Bryan
Jim and Brad with little Ethan
Last weekend we had another fun family event-what a great excuse for my parents and brother and his wife to come to town!My cousin Ryan and his wife Alex renewed their vows here in Poway at a beautiful home. It was so great to be with family again. Brad and Katie's family along with John and Aimee's family were able to make it as well. I was able to see some other family members which I haven't seen in a while.

Baby update- So my due date changed. I am now due March 14...I was bummed, I am 2 weeks later than I have been planning! Oh well, this little munchkin will come when he/she wants to no matter what. Hopefully sooner than later:)
Hope all is well with everyone!



5 comments:

Emily said...

Hi, this is Dave's daughter, Emily. I was wondering if I could use a couple of pics of you and Owen from your blog for a little Christmas present that I am working on for Dave and Karen? Hope all is well.

AshlieM said...

You look really cute! I love your dress. I need your cell phone, because I go to San Diego all the time. It would have been fun to see you

Unknown said...

Awe Juls! You look so dang cute! :) Owen is a lucky guy! :)We miss you! :)

Brittany Crane said...

You look hot Juls!!!! CONGRATS on your growing baby. You will be one good lookin/hilarious/amazing mother. What a lucky kid!

Anna Min said...

I love your dress!
Man I wish I could have been there...
You look great and I hope you are feeling better:)