Monday, October 13, 2008

Fun times

Chandler and Owen Owen and Ethan
Eli

Emily and the Lorikeets Emily, Eli and Gavin

Chandler and Chunk

Owen and his Lorikeet

So, since the last post was kind of lame because really, it was probably only worth watching if you "were there" back in the day I decided it is time to update a bit. Sorry, I am not the best blogger and don't seem to have much to blog about since it is only Owen and I. But we do have fun and well here you go- we do have fun:) Owen is playing on a city league softball team in Poway. He loves to get out once a week to play, but unfortunately not all the guys show up, but fortunatetly he calls up his friends to come play. Chandler was able to come last week- and it was fun to see them play together. Chandler is a good friend of ours since Owen and I first met. I also got a picture of him and his dog Chunk-I just thought the picture was hilarious, because I would never allow a dog to hug me like that.
My cousin Emily and her family from New York City came to town this weekend because her husband Boyd had business here in San Diego. So we were able to eat a delicious home-cooked meal at Grandma Noltes-yummmmmmmmmmm...sooo good, and go to the Wild Animal Park today! It was so much fun. My sis-in-law Katie came also with her two boys. We had a lot of fun feeding the Lorikeets some nectar. Emily had about 6 birds at one time on her. And her son kept thinking they were going to bite him. Pretty funny! So yes, very fun to be with the family.
Baby update- I am now 18 weeks prego and have my next appointment next Friday on the 24. I am HOPING that I will find out if this little Snead is a lovely girl or a dashing young boy. But I may not find out next time because I just got a new doc. with new insurance, so it may need to wait. I am sooo antsy to find out though. I am also waiting to feel it move around inside! I am getting bigger and bigger each day too-there is no hiding whatsoever that I am pregnant now!
Sooo...I am now going to snack on some of my most craved foods of all time-baked doritos.



8 comments:

Unknown said...

Juls! I want to see prego pics! I miss you! I'm glad to hear you & Owen are doing great! :)

Lindsay said...

Baked Doritos? Not enough calories. Use this time in your life to eat chocolate doughnuts. Or at least real Doritos.

Angela said...

I can't wait to find out what you are having!! Its good to hear that you guys are enjoying yourselves!!

emily said...

love the new skyscraper pic on the heading.

i agree with lindsay--go dip those doritos in ice cream or something.

and the wild animal park--Lucky!.!

Pomona Noltes said...

I'm with Lindsay! Custard filled! Great pics! So glad you got to hook up with Emily and Boyd. I'm jealous of the Wild Animal park. Very cool. I think you're having a girl!!!!! Love you!

The VanDerwerken's said...

You are so cute Juls! I love your blog! I tagged you on mine so now you will have something to write about!

Heather said...

Hey Juli!! This is Heather(Frazier) Tanner. I got your blogspot from Celiece. I am so excited for you! When is your baby due? I don't have a blog, but will you e-mail me? Talk to you later, Heather

Kari Cheney said...

Jules!! Hey ! I just emailed you an invite to my blog!! Sorry i didnt invite you before but i didnt have your email. You look so cute!! Little belly, You will probably not show as much as others because you are so tall baby will grow up and down rather than out, haha. So excited to know if its a boy or girl!