Monday, November 3, 2008

Owen got his Nolen!

So yes, we were very excited to find out that the little one kickin in my tummy has been a...BOY!
All this time I really thought I was having a girl. So funny...I thought I was for sure right. But, I am sooo happy to announce that we are having a son. A SON! Holy cow-Noltes sure do like to make them boys! First thing Owen said was (once he for sure new it was a boy)"There's my little ball-player!" Owen was beyond excited---his wish had come true:) So I have posted some prego pics. I am apparently due sometime around the 14 of March, maybe the 2nd or maybe the 7th. Really, I don't know neither does the doc...but for sure in March. So I am in these pictures, 21/22 weeks. I am finally feeling Nolen movin around. Just little popcorn or butterfly movements at the moment-but I LOVE to feel them when they come:) He is such a good boy already...ahhhh a boy! Also included is a video of the pics. that were printed off for us. I wanted to just take a picture of them and post them, but of course they came out shiny and blurry...so I walk you through each picture...sorry but it's really exciting being a mom! Oh-in the second picture of Nolen in the video, is his head, belly and then up on top you can see an arm-I didn't mention that, but it's there! Yes we are sure on the name Nolen. Here's why- NOL for my maiden name NOLTE and Nolen all together sounds like his daddy-Owen:) And we just like the name a lot:) Still working on the middle...but of course we have a while!
We hope all is well with everyone! Thank you for being a part of Nolen's life already:)



16 comments:

Ella's Life said...

What is Nolen's middle name? Can you post it on your blog? Love, Ella

Nanna and Papa said...

wow oh wow!!!!! love him already! Nolan and William--love your tummy profile-love mom

Janel said...

Oh my goodness! You look so cute with your little bump. Congrats on a boy! You are going to be a great Mom. I am so excited for you. Motherhood is just the very best. Your gonna LOVE it!

Lindsay said...

Hooray!!! We are thrilled for you guys. I also love the name Nolen- good choice. Boy oh boy...maybe we should start our own ball club or something! Congratulations- now let the shopping begin!

Anna Min said...

I love Nolen!...how cool to keep some Nolte in there but to be like his daddy. Congratulations Jules! Ahhh!

Angela said...

Congratulations guys! Little boys are great! I sure adore my two! Youre super cute as a pregnant lady too!!

Brad and Katie Nolte said...

AAAAAHHHHHH! What is with all these boys! Congrats you guys! Juli, you make me sick with tiny little bump you call your tummy!
Love, Katie

Ashley said...

Juls,
You look ADORABLE pregnant! I always knew you would!! And how exciting you're having a boy! The title of your blog cracked me up! I can't imagine NOT finding out when we get prego..I couldn't handle the wait/suspense. Have SO much fun picking out cute boy things! =)

Kadie said...

Yay!!! Congrats Juls! Nolen is cute! Very creative! And that's so cute with how excited Owen is! Isn't feeling the baby move the BEST part about being pregnant? :) And hey! Now our sons can be mission comps! :)

Gretchen said...

Hey! Congrats! You are having a boy!!! How fun! Hope everything is going well for you. We should hang out sometime. Call me if you need anything.

Unknown said...

You are soo cute pregnant! I love it! :) And Nolan is a cute name! I've never heard of it before! Very original! :) And of course he's going to be a cute baby! I can't wait to see him in person! :) Congrats!

Brittany Crane said...

Juls you are absolutely adorable pregnant. Your TINY little bump is undeniable. I love the name Nolen. NOLte plus OwEN. Way cute! Ahhh I'm so happy for you. You are going to be the funnest mom ever.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I love the name. It is fun to see you guys so excited. The first pregnancy is so unique and it is fun to see you cherishing it!

somethingfromsherry said...

I am so excited to see you have a blog #1 and #2 A BOY!!! I am so excited for you! Keep up the blogging

Kari Cheney said...

Yay Jules!! a boy! so exciting!! You look sooo good, cute little belly! Fun that you can feel him, i miss that! You should have him on MArch 8th, that is when my little one was born!

the speers said...

JULS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hi!! congrats!!I wish I had known 2 weeks ago...we totally would have stopped by!!!! I don't know when we'll be back on that side of the country :(...i wish it were soon...i love cali! ok, you are SO cute and pregnant!! it's so fun to feel the baby--it looks like you love being pregnant...i loved it too!!! yeae for boys!! :D