Monday, December 8, 2008

Fun with the Amideis

Sweet baby Oliver

Good side view!


Megs and me


Our creations

Last night Owen and I visited with our good friends the Amideis (sp??) They have been our great friends forever and we don't see them as much as we would like even though we are only a short distance away. After a great dinner of pancakes(right up my alley) we decorated these adorable cake cars. Charlie (Meghan's 4 year old) LOVED detailing his car. Owen's is the snowblasted one with some sweet red railing-if you couldn't tell:)Oliver is such a GOOD boy! He is such a sweetie and makes the cutest smiles.Sorry the pictures are not the best of quality!Included are also some updated pictures of the babe. Really? Due in March? It looks like I could be due this month!




11 comments:

Angela said...

Juls you are so cute! You don't look 9 months pregnant...if you need a refresher look back at me on my blog...I was way bigger than you will ever be!

Unknown said...

You look so cute! I love the cars! :) Really fun idea! :)

Amanda said...

Juls!!!! I was just on Shelly's blog and saw your link, and lo and behold I'm linked to yours! I had no idea that:
1. You married Owen Snead
2. You live in San Diego (jealous!)
3. You're pregnant... with a boy (they're the best!)
4. You're so dang cute!
Well I knew you were dang cute, but man, it's been years. Seriously, since my bridal shower over 3 years ago.

I'm going to link you to our blog now... can't wait to see all the updates in your life!

Unknown said...

Juls! Your belly is so cute! You're adorable! I hope I can see you over Christmas break when you come to Provo. We're going to Michigan...and we're driving. crazy huh? We'll be back by the 28th. I hope to see you!

Janel said...

Jules! You look great! I am glad you posted a picture of yourself.

AshlieM said...

You look so adorable pregnant! You're not that big, I was HUGE! I am glad you are having a boy, they are so much fun.

Allison said...

Hi Juls. Amren gave me the link to your blog. When I heard you are expecting I was so excited! COngrats.

Allison said...

justallison02@yahoo.com Send me an email and I'll invite you to our blog.

Brittany Crane said...

Juls you look great. I'm so glad you finally posted a picture of you. How are you feeling? Just a few more months... yeah!!!

Brittany Crane said...

Oops. That "C" comment was me.

Anna Min said...

So cute are you! And did you eat your creations?...They looked like so much fun:) We may have to try that in the future...