Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Our little sweetie






I know everyone has been waiting for some more pictures of our new addition to the family so here are some more recent ones. Mom Nolte left just over a week ago-she was here for 2 weeks and was SO HELPFUL!! It was soo great to have her here and we miss her so much! Dad Nolte was able to stop by for a few hours one night last week and meet little Nolen. He had a business trip and was able to make the time to meet his new grandson! Grandma Karen lives close by and so we get to see her often-which is so nice:) And I had to put the picture of Owen and Nolen sleeping. Owen LOVES to snuggle with his little son. Owen calls him "my son"-its too cute.
Nolen has been such a great blessing in our lives. We are loving every day with him and know that time goes by fast so we are soaking up this "newborn"stage right now and enjoying every moment of it:)




13 comments:

Pomona Noltes said...

Oh, he's getting bigger already! Look how wide his eyes are opened! I love him I love him! What a handsome little guy. Precious pics, Jules. Thanks for sharing. More please. (in all your spare time)

Anna Min said...

In that single, head on shot, I see a lot of Nolte. He is so handsome Jules. I'll be watching for more pictures:)
Soak it all in! I love you!

Anna Min said...

Actually, I just see a lot of Julianna in him...

Angela said...

Aww! So cute!! Soak it up because it doesn't last long...not that the other stages aren't great too! Glad you are all doing well!!

Amanda said...

How cute is that little chin of his?!?! He's adorable. Congrats again and yes, enjoy the newborn stage, because they change way too much and WAY too fast!

Ashley said...

Juls he is EDIBLE!!! Seriously, so adorable! Oh I wish we lived closer so I could stop by and see y'all!! I love how you can totally see a little of you and Owen in him already!

Anyways, you seriously need to fill me in on all the mothering tips you learn...I'll need I'll the help I can get come September!! When you find the time keep these posts coming - I get so excited when I see you've posted!

Congrats again!!!

LOVE YOU!

Allison said...

So cute!

emily said...

Hi Juli and Owen and Nolen. I finally got a chance to see the pictures. Sure is a cute one -- and he's got some great parents too! Love you guys. I'll call soon. Mark.

Lindsay said...

Good pictures. He is looking so healthy and alert and CUTE. Have fun!

Lindsie said...

Juls! He is adorable!!! Congratulations, I'm so happy for you guys. I can't believe your a mommy, yay!!! :)

B. Fidler said...

What big blue eyes! Little Nolan is so cute!

Sarah Nolte said...

very cute baby you guys. almost as cute as william. i think he looks a lot like you juli. you and sarah should call each other and talk about baby stuff. (the good, bad and the ugly) anyway, we'll be seein you guys soon right???

somethingfromsherry said...

Oh my goodness....How precious is he!!! I'm very jealous that my Kyle got to hold him......for a long time!!! What a beautiful time in your life. How does the daddy find time to go to work.......or school? Love you 3