Monday, November 1, 2010

Broken things to mend...

I watched this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWM4U6gnPE8&feature=share on this blog- www.patrickandashley.blogspot.com
Jefferey R. Holland is one of my favorite apostles- every time he speaks I feel so reasured that the gospel of Jesus Christ is true. If you haven't checked out the above blog- do so. It is soooo inspiring. I can't even begin to imagine what it would be like to lose a child- and yet this video helps me understand that even the littlest of trials or discouragments can be brought to the Lord. No matter what is going on in our lives, the good and bad, we can always turn to our Father in Heaven and His Son for peace. We just need to keep our heads above the stormy water and TRUST in Him!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Great message! Somehow, just what I needed to hear :)

Gretchen said...

Thanks for sharing that video and blog. Everytime I read that blog it makes me cry. I was reading it last night and balling my eyes out. I can't even imagine what it would be like to have to go through a trial like that. Their attitude and faith in the gospel is so inspiring!!!