Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas in Utah...

Christmas morning

LOVE this picture of Nolen and Will
Nolen started to tear apart his present from Santa as soon as he saw it



Nolen DISLIKED the cold and snow- hopefully next year...
Always had to be near his Papa:)
Owen and I decided to make a last minute trip to Utah for Christmas...and it is JUST what we needed! It was sooo nice to go home and be with family. We totally relaxed and enjoyed every minute. Nolen and his cousin Will are BEST FRIENDS. They were UNSEPERABLE! Nolen still wakes up saying "Wheel Wheel!" (Will Will) or "Papa! Nana??" Nolen also cant get enough of Papa and Nana...they spoil that boy a lot and he LOVES it:)

2 comments:

Cristine Garrison said...

love the new blog look :)

and thank you for all the updates. sheesh! haha. its so cute to see you prego!!!

due date is soon right??

Janel said...

Juls! I am so sorry we didn't get to see you. I kept say I need to call Jules, and then before I knew it our trip was over. I really did want to see you. It's been WAY Way to long. I miss you and hopefully next time it will work.

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas with your family, and Nolen is getting so big and oh so cute!