Friday, January 9, 2009

Home Sweet Home












Owen and I had a GREAT time in Utah. Pictures are included to show some of the many wonderful things we did there. The best thing about it? Time off from school, being with family and just RELAXING. I absolutely LOVE being with family. My parents home really is "Home Sweet Home" THANK YOU mom and dad for letting us stay and enjoy all that we did.
We hope everyone is off to a good start this new year. My mom was right when she once told me that the older you get the faster time flies. Aint that the truth??? Our sweet little Nolen is on his way....ahhhhh!!! CAN'T WAIT:)
The video is from when we went over to play MadGab at Bryan and Sarah's-it is the most hilarious game...


9 comments:

Pomona Noltes said...

That video of Mom and Dad is hilarious! I wish we could have been there when you played that. Did Dad ever get better at it?

Raenbows and Mud Puddles said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun! BTW.. you look super cute with your baby bump!

emily said...

i think that sam chef is owen's long lost brother. maybe owen could give him a run for his money.

and, watching that video of madgab is just joyous. that game makes me get that embarrassing smile where i can't get my mouth closed.

i love the picture with your purple baby belly.

Anonymous said...

so glad you guys had such a great time!! Thanks again for letting us enjoy your home- it was so nice to have "a place of our own" :)
XOXO

B. Fidler said...

Julie, your little bump is so cute! And I love the name Nolan. Hope the pregnancy is going well. And so glad to hear that you were able to walk away from the car accident in Nov.

Amber said...

Hey!!!! I was so excited to hear from you! And to see your blog! Congrats on the upcoming baby :) Things are great for us, it looks like you guys are doing well, too. I am glad we can be blog friends now! Keep in touch!

Cristine Garrison said...

your belly looks soooo cute! i am so excited for you.

Amber said...

Julianna I love your blog!! When is the baby coming??

Brittany Crane said...

Juls how is the end of your pregnancy wrapping up? Are you getting excited or anxious?