Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thoughts...

Hi there. So I figured it has been a long enough time since my last post- I will just say a little hello and tell you what is on my mind. Right now Owen is playing Mario kart Wii- he very much enjoys it. I am glad to say he is not in the "obsessed man mode of video games" -usually if I ask him to stop he will and Im ok with it. Anyway- I have really been enjoying my time with Owen lately and I realize it is not long from now when we will have a little buddy to play with! Right now Owen and I do whatever the heck we want. Stay up late- go to bed early- wake up late-wake up early when we have to- go to SeaWorld, go to the Zoo, Wild Animal Park, the gym, beach, the Temple-out to eat- and la la la. Life is so fun with my bestfriend right now. Now don't get me wrong- Im not saying that once little Nolen comes around that our life will no longer be "fun"- it will just be different-good different.We are sooo excited for this little buddy and can hardly believe that he is just about a month away from joining us!! Crazy. Anyway- life is wonderful and I hope that who ever reads this is doing well!! -aloha-

8 comments:

Celiece said...

Just make sure to take time away from the kids every once in a while and get some alone time with Owen. Its so nice and you'll be craving to hold your baby the whole time. good luck Amelia and I can't wait for you to come back here with him to visit!

emily said...

i was just thinking about you the other day and how you're now at the "okay, i'm pregnant enough!" stage--glad you're hanging in there.

the funny thing i realized looking at your list of places is that you can still go all those places with nolen except the temple--if you can sit through a session now, go now! as for the rest, someone once told me,"they've come to live with you, not the other way around, so they go where you go!" that friend took their baby camping at like 1 month old.

oh man, this is exciting!

we're thinking of making a utah trip sometime in august--economy willing--hopefully we can see you guys!

Allison said...

Hey, go check out my latest post on my blog! Nolen's a month away...that's very exciting. Are you going to stop teaching then or what?

Pomona Noltes said...

I can't wait for your little buddy to come too. Someday, after you can pry yourself away, you can leave him at Louis' house for the weekend! I can't wait for that! Lord knows you've payed your dues watching my munchkins...it's my turn! You're in our prayers, you two!

Tyler Jorgenson said...

Get out and play as much as possible. We still play a lot, even with 3 kids. I think you've had some good suggestions so far in your comments. Tell Owen that Tyler says hi.

Lindsay said...

The count down is on! We are also super excited that Nolen is almost here. It's gonna be fun. Enjoy your last month of sleeping in :)

Erika said...

Juls! I'm so glad I found your blog! It's been way too long since we've spoken. Drew and I got married in April of 2008 and we live in Rancho Cucamonga, CA and work in Temecula (just an hour away from you!) Congratulations on being pregnant! YOu'll be the best mom. That little guy is so lucky! Drew and I have a blog now. You can check it out if you want. it's Drewanderika.blogspot.com
Miss you! Erika (Holsey) Nelson

Amber said...

I am glad I am not the only one who thinks like this sometimes :) Craig and I don't have any kids yet, and someday we will be super excited to have some, but really we have so much enjoyed the "just being married" phase of life that sometimes I feel guilty for being a little scared of that much change. But it will be good change and you will be such a great mom. You will have to let us know when you are in town with you new little guy so we can all get together!