Friday, October 23, 2009

HAPPY FALL!

Nolen and his friend Elliot
Pumpkin head

Serious Nolen
Papa Nolte
Great Grandma Nolte- the classy beautiful woman who can put my baby to sleep.
These kids are sooo big now!
Uncle Brad and Uncle John lovin my boy!

I know these pictures jump from one thing to another. But they all have to do with one thing- Fall! Fall football game- BYU vs. SDSU....which I now have learned to NEVER take a baby under a year old to a football game....um worst thing I have ever done to my baby. Papa Nolte of course was in town for work and the game- which allowed us to see him! Nolen LOVES his Papa Nolte and Great Grandma Nolte! We are so lucky to live so close to her:) And then recently some friends and I went to Nates Butt Farm. Excuse me...Bates Nut Farm! What better way to enjoy the once in a while Fallish weather here in San Diego? Nolen LOVED the hay. So great.
Happy Fall to all!

8 comments:

Gretchen said...

He is so cute!! I love the picture with the skeleton outfit. So adorable!

emily said...

All right Julianna, let's talk about Nate's Butt Farm. You or Brad?! Who thought of it first? It had me laughing and now I can't even say it the correct way anymore. I can just see myself at the conference in two weeks:
Future Boss: Mark, I heard you grew up here, what is there to do in San Diego to get away from all of these buildings?
Me: Have you tried Nate's Butt Farm?

Celiece said...

Looks like you guys are having fun!

Lindsay said...

I love Nate's Butt!! I used to go there every year when I was a local. I would always buy some cinnamon bears from the store. Those pictures sure are cute-- Nolen is getting bigger and cuter all the time. These are fun times for him-- his first holidays and starting traditions for him. L&L had a blast at our Harvest Festival last night. This is the first time Luke has been excited about Halloween (or any holiday, for that matter!) Lance can even say "trick or treat." Makes me want to cry! Have a fun fall! Miss you & luv you!

Unknown said...

Great pics, Jules! I love your little guy and miss him. He's filling out a bit...looking meatier, as tends to happen. Love the ball game photos!

Amanda said...

Bates Nut Farm! I used to go there EVERY fall to get pumpkins with my fam. You're making me all nostalgic! Oh and remember when we took volleyball pictures across the street from North County Fair on Halloween and then we went and hung out at the mall afterward? Good times! I will say though that Nolen looks a lot cuter than we did with pumpkins.

Amanda said...

Hey, don't worry about Ethan's name. At least you said Ben which is my husbands name, so you weren't too far off!

Anonymous said...

He sure is THE cutest EVER!!! I LOVE HIM!! K and I will be there this weekend- can't wait to see you guys!!