Friday, November 20, 2009

Thankful



Seeing as though Thanksgiving is just around the corner and knowing that I most likely won't blog while I am in Utah I thought I would just share with you bloggers what I am most ThANkFul for. (in no particular order)

-an apartment- even though it's tiny- its a roof over our heads

-WIC- Women Infant Children program

-green machine cadilac to get Nolen and I around this town

-San Diego- all of the many BEutiFuL places to visit

-my ward- gReAt people and friends who all support each other

-The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints- met a girl who is not a member a few weeks ago at playgroup- she has come since and is sooo sweet. She asked what church I belong to- I said " the LDS church" she had a puzzled face on her then I said" the Mormon church" then of course it clicked-anyway my point being I think she really likes to be around all the SwEEt girls who come and feels welcomed...nice church.

-Ensign- soooo many UPlifTiNG messages that make me want to do better!

-Mormon Messages found on lds.org- my new favorite... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tuwid8_O8dk

-NieNie and her everyday stories of inspiration - go to my sidebar "I read NieNie"

-The Office- brings laughter into my life

-the internet and how it can bring friends from the past back in my view! and also a way to keep in touch with family from everywhere!

-FAMILY- i for some reason was blessed with the most amazing FAMILY- a mom and dad who LOVE eachother soooo much and 5 brothers who LOVE their wives soooo much and their children. and my in-laws- all sooooo wonderful

-a SMILING happy boy who brightens my day every day-(even though his whiny/crying moments drive me NUTS at times!!!!)

-a HEalThY family

-Medicine

-A determined, hardworking, giving husband who tries so hard each and every day to make ends meet for us....soooooo thankful for him

-THANKFUL for my TESTIMONY of the TRUTHFULNESS of the GOSPEL

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

7 comments:

emily said...

ditto. good idea.

don't you love that WIC now gives you fruits and vegetables--awesome!

can you believe that i only saw the office for the first time while mark was staying with you?

i'm also always tuning in to nienie and cjane--good stuff.

Celiece said...

I'm not sure how I missed the first pic of the skeleton from your last post. So cute!!!

Lindsay said...

Nice! I agree with the awesome family bit...we really hit the jackpot there! Have fun in UT.

Raenbows and Mud Puddles said...

we are thankful for friends like you guys!!

WIC is totally great!.. and so are you!! :P

Liebe aus Deutschland

the Garcia's

Janel said...

Jules...great idea! I really enjoyed reading all the wonderful things you are grateful for. I might just have to copy your idea. I miss you girl!

Pomona Noltes said...

that's a really good list, jules. thanks for reminding me of what i'm thankful for too. :) love you!

Unknown said...

You're going to be in UTAH?? CALL ME! I WANT TO SEE YOU!