Sunday, June 13, 2010

3 Years!!!

Take me out to the ballgame...



What? RELAXING?

Ok 1- I am not a good blogger. I find my posts quite boring because I post pictures then just give a short, brief paragraph or two about what happened. I really do wish I had better writing skills! Skills people!
2-I don't think I have ever really posted about my husband- not that I dont want to its just again I seem to just post here there and everywhere pics and then write about them. And Owen is not in my everyday pictures a lot- as he should be because he is a good man!
3- We celebrated our 3rd year anniversary this last weekend! Oh so nice to have Nolen dropped off w his gparents(thank you thank you!!!) and to be able to RELAX!!! We got a GREAT deal at the Hyatt downtown. GREAT deal or we would have had a campout in our backyard. We had a great view and enjoyed waking up in the morning on our own- with no Nolen calling for us:) We also went to another Padres game and had sooo much fun! I love summer ballgames- the atmosphere, the game, the crowds, the smells (kettle corn to be exact!) All together it was just good ol fun!
4- I love Owen Dewey Snead. I will forever.

7 comments:

Celiece said...

Isn't so nice to relax? All of your pictures made me want to be in California right now! Are you coming to Utah any time soon? PS I ran into CJane at Costco last friday and though of you ;) If only it was Nie, I'm still waiting for that to happen!

Ashley said...

Darling Pictures Juls - YOu and Owen Dewey Snead look fantastic - and CONGRATS on 3 years!! Look at all y'all have accomplished! And aren't getaways the best? I'm in love with them. ANd good deals at the Hyatt - and grandparents taking your little boy.

Everytime Logan and I talk about y'all we mention Owen Dewey Snead. I don't know why we love his name so much, but we do. It reminds me of you talking about him back in college and makes me smile. I miss you. When can we get together? I'm serious?

shani z said...

cute pics.
and i am a BIG kettle corn fan too.

flip flop mama said...

Happy Anniversary!

Tina said...

Congrats on 3 years. Tyler and I got away for our 3rd and then we moved away and haven't been away together over night since... that was 4 1/2 years ago so I think we are due. Your get-away looked fabulous though!
Love all the beach pictures too.

Lindsay said...

Cute post! You DO have skills... plus, you got extra beauty so be quiet. I'm glad you got to go away and sleep and eat and have a view. Happy 3 years!

Unknown said...

Has it really been 3 years? Time flies! Congrats! :) Glad you had fun! :)