Monday, May 23, 2011

Grateful.


We LOVE our new closest Temple. We went as a family on Sunday to walk around and Nolen just ran and ran around while we oohed and awed at the beautiful grounds. I love how this Temple sits in the middle of one of the busiest areas of Los Angeles. I always wonder what people think when they drive by a Temple. How could you not want to find out more?? It's a lot of fun teaching Nolen about the gospel. Yesterday of course we talked about the Temple and he just lit up when we told him we were going there. He kept pointing to Angel Moroni and saying his name. So cute.
Speaking of the gospel...I am so forever grateful for it in my life. I am so happy to know that I can never deny my testimony. In the hardest, most difficult times, I still know that things will always work out as long as I am living the way I know I should. Ollie has had a lot of health problems in his first 3 months of life. Colic, severe acid reflux, not eating...blah blah blah. Needless to say, it has been a LONG 3 months and very hard on all of us. Just when we think things may being getting better- something else happens. BUT, thanks to a lot of prayers from others and blessings, we have been able to handle it and help Ollie find some comfort. Things will get better- they already have. There have been times when I can't pray because I am too overwhelmed with "life"- but I NEVER loose my faith and hope. I NEVER can because I know if I did that then everything would fall apart. The gospel is true and I am so grateful for this knowledge!!

No comments: