Friday, July 25, 2008

Alive and tired

Hi. I am waiting for laundry at the moment. It is 10 and I am tired and HUNGRY. Just thought I would let you know I haven't left blog world. This week has been a challenging one. 2 words- Morning Sickness. That's all I ll say about that.
Oh-and thank you to all who have been giving me GREAT advice as to what to do or not do, eat or not eat, for the M.S. It has helped:) Owen and I are very excited to go to our first doc. appointment on Monday. I am very antsy for it- I really wish I could know the gender already. I really dont mind what he/she is. I just want a healthy baby. We have names we are playing around with, so it would be fun to call my tummy by a name:) For now its just "baby".
Well, really this post is a bit lame, one because I feel like I'm half asleep and two I just thought I should write something-and if you know me I just write whatever is on my mind. blah blah blah.

4 comments:

Janel said...

Juls!! I am so happy you found me, and I am way excited you have a blog. Now we can really keep tabs on each other. CONGRATS on being prego! I am so excited for you guys. So whens the baby due. I taught being pregnant last year...it's kind of hard, but way worth it. It definitely helps the time go way fast. So your baby will be here before you know it. Love ya girl!

emily said...

glad you survived the week!

Anna Min said...

I'm glad you're alive! I love you! Can't wait to see you!

Curios George's said...

Congrats!! It is so fun the first time in the doc's room! It is so wonderful hearing from you the other day thank you!The best part about being pregnant is NOw you can go shoping!!!Tina George Dickman