Sunday, July 13, 2008

FINALLY

So I made a blog! Somthing I have been looking forward to doing for SO LONG! Owen and I finally got the internet-we now have communication with the world! So it will be my goal to keep this updated the best that I can. I am not so good at "cutsie wooties" I want to be able to post pics and get a cuter template-but bare with me, it will take me a while to do that I'm sure.

Well, for those of you who have not yet heard- Owen and I are expecting a little Snead! I have not been to the doctor yet-but I am pretty sure I'm prego. I am doing all that I can to stay healthy for this little one. I also know that it is early to tell everyone, but we just can't hold it in any longer. We are very excited to add a baby to this family. Owen is beyond happy to be a first time daddy:)

Hopefully when I "publish post" it will appear for all to see! Again I am NEW at this and will continue to add on as much as I can:) ENJOY!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Can't wait- Maybe I can help you "desing" what you want tonight?? :)

emily said...

welcome welcome!!! you'll be great at this--can't wait for another post!

shani z said...

thanks for the adding another blog for me to stalk!! looking forward to reading all about your lives.

Ashley said...

WHAT? A little SNEAD???!?!?!? Oh my gosh Juls, how fun is that? Congrats! When do you think you're due? Is this planned, a surprise? Fill me in here!

So happy you've joined the blog world. Can't wait for more posts!!

Love & miss ya!

Anna Min said...

DUDE!
A little Snead? JULIANNA!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!
I love you!