Monday, July 28, 2008

Our little peanut and some old news


Angela, Aimee, Owen and Me
Well we got to see our baby today! I was shocked to find out Im actually 9 weeks along-this whole time I thought I was 8...so yay-one less week of MS! Also the expected due date is March 2nd. We couldn't be happier:) The baby is tiny as can be, but oh so healthy. Its amazing to me how little this baby is, but yet how much torture it is putting me through! Wow, I am pregnant.

So I have some very old news as well. Very old. And alot of you already know about it-but for those of my friends who havent heard or SEEN I will let you know now:) I know a lot of you are big American Idol fans. (such old news) Well last season, my sweet sis-in-law Angela got tickets for her, Owen and I and my other sis-in-law Aimee!We were at the finale show! When David Cook won:) Long story short-we got AWSOME tickets-2nd row right behind David Cook's family! Yep. It was simply amazing. I met Melinda Doolittle waved to Blake Lewis who was not far from us, and Carrie Underwood was 5 rows behind us-she walked right infront of us at one point (so beautiful). And my fav. hollywood moment was meeting Lori Laughlin who played Becca on Full House-my favorite show of all times! She sat right by Aimee and then was getting up to move spots when Aimee stopped her to introduce me:) I was soooo star struck. Her daughter ended up sitting next to Aimee with the nanny. Anyway- also just being there and getting smiles from Paula and winks from Simon was all too much:) Oh! I also got on stage! Yes I did! There was some guy like a Ryan Seacrest pumping up the audience minutes before the show started and he called me and an old lady up on stage to dance! It was so MUCH FUN:) I felt nervous of course, but I just stood by the old lady and boogied away.Soooo....again yes, this is very old news. But I never got to share it with some of my friends-so there you go:) Ohhh yeah- we WERE ON TV by the way. Go to this site and at the end of the performance they zoom in on David's dad and Owen and I pop into the camera to give a thumbs up:) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbXBrILBMtU&feature=related

12 comments:

emily said...

sweet clip juls! we missed it live.

glad you got to see the babe and make it seem more real--nice work getting a week shaved off, too!

mark says owen is a handsome guy! he thinks he looks like bruce wayne.;)

Janel said...

I am sooo Jealous you got to go to American Idol, and not just any American Idol...the grand finale. That is AWESOME!!!

I am so excited your having a baby in March. That's when I had Brooklynn. In my opinion the best time to have a baby, because your not to uncomfortable for the holidays, and then you have your baby in spring which allows you to get back in shape for the summer.

By the way you look great...you look like a super model...you skinny thing you.

Ok this is way long, so I better go!

Love ya!

The Collins said...

I totally saw you on american Idol that night! I was just watching and all of a sudden I see your face and owens. It took me a second, but then I was like oh my gosh that was Julianna. I rewinded it and had to play it over again for Jono. We thought that was pretty cool! So fun that you got to go! We were pretty hooked on that show. I hope you are doing okay with the pregnancy. I am sorry you are having morning sickness! It should be over after the 1st trimester. You are so dang cute and are going to be the cutest mommy!! Miss you, we need to get together!! Talk soon

Angela said...

Thanks for sharing the clip we missed it live too...but I did hear about it. I'm so glad you guys are having a baby! You are going to be like the greatest mom ever! Isn't it so great to actually see your baby?? That always made pregnancy seem more real to me!

Cristine Garrison said...

AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

That's awesome! I totally saw you an owen!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhh.

how fun. you looked beautiful.

what's some potential names for peanut?

Brittany Crane said...

Juls~ Holy cow you are hard to get a hold of. I feel like I found my left arm or something now that I can snoop and find out what's going on in your life!! So Exciting! Anywho,Congrats on the baby. Hang in there for the first trimester. The second is actually really really good. I remember I felt great after the first few months.
I love talking to pregnant women so if you ever want to chat let me know. I always had so many questions. Also, congrats on the third grade job. Does the Charter school pay more in Cali? Just curious.
Well, like I said I feel complete now that we are in touch again. Talk to you soon!

Unknown said...

I have to admit I am a big fan of American Idol, so of course I am so jealous! How fun!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the baby! I love it! I can't wait to see you as a mommy! And yes...I saw you on AI!! I was so excited for you! :) How FUN! :) Next time, I want to go with you! :)

Unknown said...

oh...ps...I feel like Britter! We found the long lost Jules! Hooray! :)

Kari Cheney said...

Jules!!! In didnt know you had a blog, Lisa just told me. Yay! I am so excited to know what going on in your life again! I miss you! Congrats on the baby! So exciting. I had morning sickness too, way not fun. But as soon as i was like 15 weeks it went right away, so hang in there....

Steph said...

Oh my gosh I am so happy to find your blog. And your having a baby, juls that is so exciting I am so so so happy for you and Owen. You look so happy! You totaly just made my day! Love, Steph

Lindsie said...

Ummm, Aunt Becky AND David Cook in one night??? You may be the luckiest person I know! :)