Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Satisfied

This summer my job has been looking for a job. Because of CA's wonderful budget cuts, I have been laid off. Beautiful. No, but really, I am fine with it. I just took it as another oppurtunity for growth and faith! And boy did I need it! I interviewed for a job at a Charter school here in town about a month in a half ago. It went very well. I went back for 2 more interviews, then got a call that they were very interested in hiring me; they just wanted to know if I had my preliminary credential. Nope, I don't. I need to pass a lame test in order to get that. I have been in that process of passing the test FOREVER. So they couldn't hire me. I was of course VERY bummed. But Heavenly Father seriously knows when to come with answers at the right time in our lives! On Monday this week,I got a phone call from the Principal from the Charter...and again long story short...I met with the director of the school, HR and some other "high authority" people and they have offered me the job on condition that I WILL pass that test! Hallleluliah! Really, and truly I thought by the end of the summer if I didnt have a job I would have started selling lemonade and cookies on the corner or somthing. Needless to say I am very satisfied for this oppurtunity. I will be teaching 3rd grade again. I am very excited to work in a Charter. New experience. I start in about 2 in a half weeks-AHHHHH! Who knows if I'm ready??

11 comments:

Ashley said...

Ooh LOVE the pregnancy updates. Wait to be in tune girl! You're going to be awesome! I wish I was a 3rd grader all over again to be in your class and spend some time with you! CONGRATS on the job offer, that is seriously so exciting. I have to start the job hunt all over again, this Friday at work is my last day. I'm not looking forward to finding a new job and making sure I'm not working for Hitler. But I gotta have faith "the faith, the faith...baby..if i could touch your body". okay nevermind.
haha.

love ya!

shani z said...

WAHOO!!! i am so thrilled for you. Congrats. We will pray you pass the test with flying colors!! and now no insurance worries for you and the wee one! yay!

Angela said...

Juls! Hey its been forever! I'm so glad you have a blog! Its such a great way to keep up on everyone! We have a blog too! Its quingela.blogspot.com Congrats on the pregnancy too! We are expecting our second in Sept. Hope you are doing well!

Celiece said...

Congrats Juls, I'm really excited for you. Did you say when you are due??

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your job and your pregnancy! I was excited to see that you started a blog! I love that it makes me feel so connected to people even though I don't see them often! You look happy!
Emily

AshlieM said...

Hey girl! How are you? Congrats on the pregnancy, I just had a boy in Feb. his name is Ty! Being a parent is the best! Congrats in the job too.

B. Fidler said...

Gosh, there is so much to celebrate with you. First, congrats on the pregnancy. That is wonderful news. Tayler is the joy of our lives. Second, congrats on the new job. Isn't it truly amazing how Heavenly Father provides a way for things to happen. Third, I am so excited that you have a blog. I love how easy and fun it is to keep in touch with friends. I can't wait to hear more news on how life is for the "Sneadalicious Sneads." :)

Kadie said...

Juls! Congrats on your job AND your pregnancy! I can't say that being pregnant is the most fun thing in the world, but it's not as bad as everyone makes it sound. And feeling the baby move inside of you is a feeling that's indescribable! I'm excited to see your point of view about it and I loved the update! Good luck with your job. You'll be so fantastic with those little tykes. :)

The Harbertson Family said...

Yeah Jules!!!! SO excited for you!! I LOVE that you have a blog now!! Call me if you have a chance tomorrow! :)

The Harbertson Family said...

oh shoot- that was me- Lindsay- not Ang who just left that last comment- I was changing Ang's blog around and was logged in under her account ;) I am ready to change your blog too when you;re ready! :)

Cristine Garrison said...

Well arent we popular? haha

Of course Swing Kids, how could I forget?! I knew something was missing in my life. You and I were the best swing dancers ever...oh memories. we're dorks.

congrats on the job.

and wait...are you pregnant? Ashley's comment is confusing me.

love ya.